Joe Browns Customer Comments

We love it when our customers take the time to tell us what they think about what we're doing here are some of the most recent comments that we've received, which we thought we'd share with you...

Fabulous collection, something really different, I love everything about Joe
by Rosari - 21/02/2017 16:36:47

Facebook
by Avril - 19/02/2017 21:30:40

Came across this while looking for a jacket love the unique styles and fabric used.
by Susan - 19/02/2017 15:30:21

hoping to find some nice long sleeved cotton tops
by Karen - 19/02/2017 11:37:40

I adore joe brown's collection, especially the jackets and waistcoats. Why don't you offer larger sizes ( 20-24)? I have seen some larger sizes on an alternative website but the range is limited and far more expensive as being offered by a 3rd party.
by Susan - 19/02/2017 02:22:16

by Susan - 19/02/2017 02:16:58

by Susan - 19/02/2017 02:16:13

by Susan - 19/02/2017 02:10:34

by Susan - 19/02/2017 02:01:55

please send me your catalogue with order form. thank you very much! yawei
by Yawei - 18/02/2017 15:48:45

please send me your catalogue with order form. thank you very much! yawei
by Yawei - 18/02/2017 15:26:58

I have purchased a couple of Joe Browns items, mainly when looking for holiday clothes, and been very pleased with them and now find myself checking out the web site much more often.
by Lesley - 18/02/2017 14:38:33

Your jackets are beautiful, just what I have been looking for .
by Sharon - 18/02/2017 10:12:57

Looking forward to the catalogue to take time to browse the full selection of clothes. Hope you cater for "Petitte"
by Anne - 17/02/2017 22:49:29

Firstly I have bought several Jo Brown clothes and have always been very pleased with them. However my daughters bought me some boots for Xmas and by the end of January the heel had detached on one of the boots - I have a photo that I can email to you
by Elisse - 17/02/2017 11:35:56