Joe Browns logo
  • Search
  • Basket

We love it when our customers take the time to tell us what they think about what we're doing – here are some of the most recent comments that we've received, which we thought we'd share with you...

This is my new address,can you please send me a new catalouge please.
by Lisa - 25/10/2014 12:42:06

Such a fab range of clothes for all ages
by Sharon - 24/10/2014 22:23:21

I am extremely impressed with your wonderful range of clothing and accessories, I have purchased the 'sensational tiered top' and it is a perfect fit, I feel fabulous in it, thank you x
by Emma - 24/10/2014 20:58:59

Just love the styles of joe browns clothing so different from any where else.Great quality and very good value.
by Rita - 24/10/2014 20:57:02

Philip - this is absolutely not what we expect of our products or customer care agents. Please expect a personal reply by email.
by Joe Browns - 24/10/2014 17:46:00

Just had the 2nd coat of you today ,the 1st I had was rubbish had to return it and get another,the 2nd coat just as rubbish,very,very bad sowing at the back,it was all pulling up funny,the lining hadn't been sown in right,phone up to complain,the girl didn't sound to concerned,as though it was a regular thing,I'm now having my money back,don't you have such a thing as quality control,,,I certainly will NOT be ordering anything else of you,,,,bet you don't put my comments on your website,,,
by Philip - 24/10/2014 14:20:28

Just been introduced to your company and saw a catalogue. I love the layered look and although not in the first flush of youth, this style suits me. Please send me a catalogue of my own, Thanks Denise
by Denise - 24/10/2014 11:57:43

Brill website but would like catalogue
by Melanie - 24/10/2014 11:50:31

Great clothing..
by Andrew - 23/10/2014 23:27:06

from looking on the website I really love the different choices that are available & im looking forward to receiving my catalogue so I can browse at my leisure x
by Kim - 23/10/2014 22:42:21

I received a short catalogue leaflet of yours from my daughter's school. I'd not heard of your business before and was impressed by the designs! Being a designer myself (see my Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/TheNavigatrix ) I was very drawn to the lively patterns and flattering styles. I tend to live in trousers and tops these days but you just might persuade me back into dresses! Sally-Ann
by Sally-ann - 23/10/2014 11:52:28

I just love love love your clothes.
by Diane - 23/10/2014 10:18:37

My first order has just arrived and I am delighted with the garment and service. Thanks
by Jennifer - 23/10/2014 09:34:08

Your small brochure was in The Sainsbury magazine I bsought today, and I love your clothes
by Wendy - 22/10/2014 23:55:34

we love your range - which makes choosing very difficult.
by Guy - 22/10/2014 19:11:11