We love it when our customers take the time to tell us what they think about what we're doing here are some of the most recent comments that we've received, which we thought we'd share with you...

i lloe your products and i wish one day come to visit your store
by Hamid Oudjan - 27/05/2015 20:45:27

My mum has tried to get a catalogue for a few months and you sent nothing so I'm trying for her now x
by Jo - 27/05/2015 10:57:49

I have been unknowingly choosing Joe browns clothing for a while, its only recently where I have made a few catalogue purchases at the same time I realised all the items be it shoes or dresses that I had a perfect fit were all Joe browns. I find it very hard choosing the correct size from catalogues as the same size can have a wide varying fit so I made a choice to specifically look out for your brand which then lead to me googling you and arriving at your website. I love your products!
by Sharmaine - 27/05/2015 01:50:37

Love the colour and styles. Very different to others on the market which is great!
by Gemma - 26/05/2015 22:49:04

Really looking forward to receiving my items!! Loving this look.
by Karen - 25/05/2015 20:16:40

I received your brochure with a National Trust magazine and loved the colourful and eye catching clothing, I have tried to order on line but no luck.....please send a catalogue to enable me to order from that...many thanks
by Anthea - 24/05/2015 19:59:12

I'm in love with Joe Browns and am so pleased that they also cater for the larger ladies. Their quirky use of fabrics and styles suit my personality to a T!
by Mary - 24/05/2015 08:44:14

Joe Brown's brand is the most amazingly innovative & inspired look of my llifetime.(I'm 46) Only wish it was around 20yrs sooner. I hero worship you ♥
by Sharon - 24/05/2015 06:26:19

Love your stuff, its brill!!!
by Andrea - 23/05/2015 21:29:46

Ordered a Versatile Tie Top after liaising with Customer Services, who were great, nothing was too much trouble. The top arrived just a day after my cheque cleared but, unfortunately, after all the trouble I went through to get this top I sent it back the day I received it. The reason was that the main colour looked so drab unlike the lovely pinkish look in the catalogue. The frayed cuffs didn't put me off but I could see why some people could've been disappointed. I still love Joe Brown.
by Ann - 23/05/2015 18:45:18

I love your clothes and shoes!!! Im from Cardiff and I wish you had a shop here :)
by Jemima - 23/05/2015 12:33:57

I have several Joe Brown shirts & have always found them to be of high quality & comfortable.
by Malcolm - 23/05/2015 12:09:50

by Jemima - 23/05/2015 09:23:51

If possible could you also enclose details re; your current sale items. Many thanks. I particularly like your summer dresses.
by Nicola - 22/05/2015 07:59:18

Just love Joe Browns clothes - really unique!
by Sandra - 21/05/2015 17:22:30