Joe Browns Customer Comments

We love it when our customers take the time to tell us what they think about what we're doing here are some of the most recent comments that we've received, which we thought we'd share with you...

I adore the few Jo Brown pieces I have. Only wish my bank account matched my taste. Looking forward to receiving promotional emails & catalogues. Thank you.
by Caroline - 29/06/2017 11:23:29

I like your style. Can i get my catalog in a private envelope.
by Cassandra - 29/06/2017 02:55:08

Hello I just saw on Facebook that a lot of products are on sale. Please, could I get a copy, please
by Erika - 28/06/2017 18:12:07

Absolutely love your clothes and footwear.
by Monica - 28/06/2017 17:20:24

A catalogue is so exciting !! It looks amazing cant wait, if only I had endless money I'd only ever wear Joe Browns the pieces are so gorgeous
by Kayleigh - 27/06/2017 21:59:42

wish you had a shop in australia
by Simon - 27/06/2017 21:23:43

When will you start making a size 6!? I feel I'm missing out!
by Jodie - 27/06/2017 20:47:15

Love Joe Browns style so don't want to miss a thing so need updates via mail & email to be in the know.
by Mandy - 27/06/2017 19:11:06

I love your clothing and have been buying for yrs. I am a plus size and the fact you do plus sizes is great. When i am wearing one of your tops the comments i get are really positive.
by Helen - 27/06/2017 18:12:06

I always love Joe Brown because of the individuality of style and design.
by Jennifer - 27/06/2017 17:45:56

This is really just to let you know of my change of address. I no longer live at 21 Greenlands Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG249RD and my email address has changed. Please don't send any more catalogues in my name to Greenlands Road! On another subject - I LOVE all the Joe Browns dresses I have ordered; they get compliments whenever I wear them and they wash really well!
by Helen - 27/06/2017 17:27:45

by Helen - 27/06/2017 17:23:23

by Helen - 27/06/2017 17:21:50

by Helen - 27/06/2017 17:10:32

Love the quality and bohemian look
by Dawn - 27/06/2017 16:22:51