Joe Browns is a true lifestyle company, which was started in 1998 to offer something more exciting and more individual than the other clothing catalogues in the UK.
We offer stylish, laid back clothing for men and women plus original gifts and accessories that won’t be found on the High Street. Our ethos is that life should be about living for the moment, getting out there and enjoying yourself - and our clothes reflect that.
We’re based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, where our head office, customer service department and warehouse are all under one roof. Located in a converted warehouse, our offices are as fun and quirky as the clothes we sell!
The creatives. The planners, the analysts and those that make it all happen.
When only the best will do. Striving to make sure our products exceed expectations.
The number whizzes, the forecasters, the bill payers and the bean counters.
Where the magic happens. The creators, the researchers and the tough negotiators.
The range advisers, the sales advisers, the jugglers and the relationship builders.
The organised crew, managing stock requirements and deliveries for all Joe Browns channels.
The operational backbone of the business. Making sure we deliver our promises.
The order takers, the problem solvers - always here to help and ensure our customers stay happy.
We look for individuals who aren’t afraid to be themselves, stand up for what they believe in and think both commercially and creatively. They are determined, ambitious and strive to be the very best at what they do.
We work incredibly hard, but in turn we fully believe in letting our hair down too! Here’s just a small selection of the kind of things we get up to…
- Fun, fast paced working environment!
- Strong team ethos
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Up to 60% discount on new ranges
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- £100 welcome voucher to spend on Joe Browns product when you join
- Free onsite parking
- Our very own fun committee
- Free fruit (or pie!) on Thursdays!
- 2 fantastic staff parties a year
- Free thinking encouraged
To establish a product offer that meets our target customer expectations and is in line with our agreed brand direction – delivering the business needs in terms of sale, service, margin and returns.
- To ensure our knowledge of competitors and market trends is used to define ranges and identify new opportunities for sales growth.
- Arrange and manage supplier meetings to develop / source products and negotiate prices to achieve overall GM% targets.
- Prepare range finalisation in line with range control plans.
- Oversee the set up of all style details are loaded onto Elucid ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Place all initial orders in line with forecasts and agreed minimum quantities ensuring delivery dates pre catalogue launch will be achieved.
- Provide information to creative for catalogue production.
- Check catalogue layouts/ pages ensuring complete accuracy.
- Ideally you will be an existing Buyer, responsible for your own range looking for a fresh challenge.
- Have impeccable time management and communication skills.
- Competent in Word, Excel and Outlook programmes
- Organised and proactive way of working
- Passionate about product and product development
If you think that you're suitable for this great opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us by using the link below.
Don't forget to attach your CV and Covering Letter!
Want to leave your details for future opportunities?
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals, so why not send us your CV and we’ll keep you in mind for any future vacancies. Simply choose the department you’re interested in and upload your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.Send Us Your CV