Working for Joe Browns
Joe Browns is a true lifestyle company, which was started in 1998 to offer something more exciting and more individual than the other clothing catalogues in the UK.
We offer stylish, laid back clothing for men and women plus original gifts and accessories that won’t be found on the High Street. Our ethos is that life should be about living for the moment, getting out there and enjoying yourself - and our clothes reflect that.
We’re based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, where our head office, customer service department and warehouse are all under one roof. Located in a converted warehouse, our offices are as fun and quirky as the clothes we sell!
The creatives. The planners, the analysts and those that make it all happen.
When only the best will do. Striving to make sure our products exceed expectations.
The number whizzes, the forecasters, the bill payers and the bean counters.
Where the magic happens. The creators, the researchers and the tough negotiators.
The range advisers, the sales advisers, the jugglers and the relationship builders.
The organised crew, managing stock requirements and deliveries for all Joe Browns channels.
The operational backbone of the business. Making sure we deliver our promises.
The order takers, the problem solvers - always here to help and ensure our customers stay happy.
We look for individuals who aren’t afraid to be themselves, stand up for what they believe in and think both commercially and creatively. They are determined, ambitious and strive to be the very best at what they do.
We work incredibly hard, but in turn we fully believe in letting our hair down too! Here’s just a small selection of the kind of things we get up to…
- Fun, fast paced working environment!
- Strong team ethos
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Up to 60% discount on new ranges
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- £100 welcome voucher to spend on Joe Browns product when you join
- Free onsite parking
- Our very own fun committee
- Free fruit (or pie!) on Thursdays!
- 2 fantastic staff parties a year
- Free thinking encouraged
Wholesale Marketing Communications Manager
This is a newly created role in the marketing team and has arisen due to the rapid expansion of our wholesale channel.
The successful candidate will work with our wholesale account management team to really get under the skin of our wholesale and independent channel customer base - understanding their brands and promotional opportunities, and working with key marketing contacts to build successful marketing plans that drive sales.
They will have a passion for creativity, be a great relationship builder and have a solid understanding of key marketing comms such as DM, inserts, email marketing, social media.
Experience of managing photo shoots and instore VM would be advantageous but not essential.
- Providing solid marketing support for the wholesale team.
- Developing seasonal marketing campaigns that produce results.
- Managing the tiered retail marketing strategy for independent partners.
- Building relationships with key buying and marketing contacts at partner companies.
- Providing intelligent marketing support for exhibitions.
Please attach you CV and covering letter with your current salary.
Meadowhall Style Ambassadors
A clothing brand like no other, Joe Browns was established with the aim of offering the UK consumer something truly unique, distinctive and stylish. Joe Browns is looking for an individual who isn’t afraid to be themselves, who is customer focused and can think both commercially and creatively. This person should be charismatic, ambitious and strive to be the very best at what they do. Embracing the free spirited nature of the brand, they are able to bring fresh ideas to the table and aren’t afraid of getting stuck in. After 15 very successful years as a mail order and web business, this is the brands first flagship store. This is a high profile opportunity which would suit an ambitious sales person looking for an exciting challenge where they can really make a difference.
- To ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- To assess customer needs and provide assistance and information on product features and styling
- Actively seek out customers in store, welcome them and answer their queries.
- Follow and achieve store sales targets.
- Be knowledgeable on the Joe Browns Brand and the products offered. Be able to discuss available options and alternatives.
- Maintain clean, commercial and presentable displays.
- Comply with stock control procedures, handle deliveries, pricing and storing.
- Manning all areas of the shopfloor including fitting rooms and tills.
- Assisting with and generating online orders.
Joe Browns are looking for:
- A strong sales person who will go 'the extra mile'.
- Creative people who are full of ideas.
- Proven track record of succeeding sales targets.
- Experience in Clothing Retail would be desirable but not necessary.
- Energetic and outgoing personality with customer service focus.
- Honest, reliable and a true team player.
Salary will be competitive.
Closing Date; TBC
Don't forget to attach your CV and Covering Letter!
Want to leave your details for future opportunities?
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals, so why not send us your CV and we’ll keep you in mind for any future vacancies. Simply choose the department you’re interested in and upload your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.Send Us Your CV