Women's Shoes & Footwear
Discover our unique women’s footwear range. You'll find chic shoes to suit every seasonal style in your wardrobe, with classic leather and suede boots, fashionable trainers and statement heels in a range of bold colours to make any outfit pop.
- Sensational Strappy Shoes£50.00
- So Adored T-Bar Shoes£49.00
- Sunday Chic Woven Shoes£55.00
- Sophie's Slingback Shoes£55.00
- Riviera Peep Toe Shoes£55.00
- Cafe de Flore Patent Shoes£50.00
- Palma Harbour Suede Loafers£40.00
- San Marco Leather Shoes£59.00
- Summer Carnival Pumps£45.00
- Club Nouveau Deco Shoes£55.00
- Montpellier Platform Pumps£30.00
- Mimi Leather Mary Jane Shoes£60.00
- Wild Side Chunky Trainers£59.00
- Got To Have It Pumps£30.00
- Cover Girl T Bar Shoes£55.00
How to Style Knee-High Boots
Styling knee-high boots are a must-have winter wardrobe staple that can add a chic and versatile element to your wardrobe. Here are our top tips on how to style them:
Pair with Skinny Jeans or Leggings
Tuck your skinny jeans or leggings into your knee-high boots for a sleek and polished look. This elongates the legs and creates a clean, streamlined silhouette.
Layer with a Mini Skirt or Dress
Opt for Monochromatic Looks
Choose boots and clothing in similar seasonal shades to create a cool and cohesive effect. This is the perfect way to introduce new colours into your wardrobe while ensuring they pair seamlessly with your capsule wardrobe.
Layer with a Long Cardigan or Coat
Pair your knee-high boots with a long cardigan or coat for added warmth and style. This combination offers a chic and comfortable winter look that’ll take you right through to spring.
Experiment with Textures
Mix and match different textures for added visual interest. For example, pair suede boots with your favourite denim or leather jacket for a dynamic and fashionable ensemble.
Elevate Your Partywear With Fabulous Heels
Step out in style this party season with our range of unique heels at Joe Browns. From strappy platforms, perfect for weddings, to stylish heeled sandals that embody elegant glamour, our selection of women's heels has endless unique designs to suit every occasion.
How to Care for Leather Boots
Keep your favourite leather boots in top condition with our 5-step guide:
- Remove surface dirt with a damp cloth
- Brush the Leather using a soft-bristle brush
- Condition the leather with a cloth using circular motions
- Apply shoe polish and gently work into the boots
- Allow polish to dry before continuing
- Buff and shine with a soft cloth to get rid of excess polish
Need help choosing the right sized shoes? Check out our sizing guides on our FAQS page.