Men's Funky Shirts
Love bold, bright, funky shirts that are a little out there? Our unique collection of funky shirts for men is available in a stylish selection of prints and patterns, with something to brighten up any cloudy day!
No matter which patterned shirt you choose, you’ll make it through the season in style with a men’s funky shirt from Joe Browns. Pair your colourful shirt with classic denim for a laid-back look, or bring a pop of personality to any occasion wear in a vibrantly patterned shirt with smart trousers to make a real statement!
- Funky Floral Shirt£40.00
- Dead Cool Santa Shirt£38.00
- Fully Loaded Festive Shirt£38.00
- Fresh Winter Floral Shirt£38.00
- All Over Music Shirt£40.00
- Party Paisley Shirt£40.00
- Perfect Print Shirt£40.00
- Remarkable Floral Shirt£40.00
- Winter Floral Shirt£40.00
- Merry Rockmas Shirt£40.00
- Sensational Floral Shirt£40.00
- Perfect Pixel Shirt£59.00
- Funky Floral Shirt£40.00
- Blooming Marvellous Shirt£40.00
- Autumn Floral Shirt£40.00
- Bright And Bold Floral Shirt£40.00
- Play Your Cards Right Shirt£40.00
- Music Medley Shirt£40.00
- Powerful Paisley Shirt£40.00
- Cool And Carefree Shirt£40.00
- Fiery Fun Floral Shirt£40.00
- Faded Floral Skull Shirt£40.00
- Pop Of Colour Shirt£40.00
- Mix It Up Paisley Shirt£40.00
How To Style A Men’s Funky Shirt
When it comes to styling a funky shirt that’s packed with personality, you’ll most likely want to let the shirt do the talking. This means opting for more neutral tones alongside your shirt to create the perfect balance. We recommend styling your funky shirt with some classic denim, such as your favourite pair of jeans or a denim jacket. Alternatively, you could pair your shirt with chinos in beige or navy.
Different Ways To Wear A Patterned Shirt
Thanks to the versatility of this piece, there are several ways you can wear your favourite funky shirt from Joe Browns. Button up your shirt to the top for a cool and preppy look. Alternatively, if you’re wearing your patterned shirt somewhere warm, such as by the pool or at the beach in the summertime, simply throw on your shirt unbuttoned and wear it as a stylish surfer-style cover up. If you want to wear your funky shirt in autumn or winter, simply layer a long-sleeved henley beneath it for a fresh, layered look.
Discover More From Joe Browns
Henleys are all about layering. Of course, you can wear them on their own when looking for a more casual look, but when it comes to making the most out of this versatile piece of men’s clothing, you should definitely take advantage of layers from time to time. Try wearing your henley shirt with a regular t-shirt underneath your henley long-sleeved t-shirt, and leave the first few buttons undone for a perfect layered look. Or why not layer a cardigan over the top when heading into the colder months?