Men's Coats & Jackets
Our men's coats and jackets will provide a stylish finishing touch to any outfit. In our latest outerwear collection, you can discover the perfect piece to elevate your capsule wardrobe.
Each designed with a unique twist, our men’s jackets and coats will ensure you look suave and stylish for every occasion. No matter your personal style, we’ve got coats and jackets that will see you through all year round.
- Party Hard Waistcoat£59.00
- Super Suave Waistcoat£55.00
- Sensational And Stylish Coat£100.00
- Ready For The Chill Coat£95.00
- Charming Check Waistcoat£59.00
- Get Up And Go Jacket£70.00
- Touch Of Luxe Blazer£120.00
- Charming Check Blazer£120.00
- Cool Combination Waistcoat£59.00
- Seriously Stylish Blazer£99.00
- Dapper Duffle Coat£110.00
- Dapper Double Breasted Coat£110.00
- Wild Side Leather Jacket£220.00
- Exquisite Premium Suede Bomber£250.00
- Ready For Adventure Jacket£89.00
- Keeping It Cool Jacket£89.00
- Charming Check Waistcoat£50.00
- All To Order Coat£130.00
- Mixing It Up Military Coat£95.00
- Serious Style Waistcoat£55.00
- In Style Jacket£89.00
- Goes With Everything Gilet£59.00
- Style It Out Waistcoat£55.00
- Cool Quilted Canvas Jacket£59.00 Was: Regular Price £85.00
- Cool Combination Blazer£120.00
- Tailored To Perfection Blazer£110.00
- Mix It Up Waistcoat£59.00
- Check It Out Blazer£120.00
- Charming Heritage Blazer£120.00
- Ready For The Weekend Jacket£59.00 Was: Regular Price £89.00
- Style It Out Bomber£85.00
- On Tour Leather Jacket£250.00
- Fully Loaded Leather Jacket£240.00
- Very Vintage Leather Jacket£230.00
- Distinctive Denim Jacket£48.00
- Sensational Style Waistcoat£50.00
- Sensational Check Waistcoat£65.00
How to Style a Men’s Leather Biker Jacket
If you want to add an instant edge to your outfit, there’s no better item to do so than a leather biker jacket. A true Joe Browns staple, we know a thing or two about how to style these stylish pieces so that they become a key item in your capsule wardrobe.
Wear with boots: Opt for sturdy boots like chunky biker boots to continue the leather look, or desert boots for a smart suede finish. They add to the rugged aesthetic and complete the biker-inspired look.
Accessorise: Consider accessorising with a simple metal watch, a leather wristband, or a chain necklace. These add subtle elements of rugged style without overpowering the outfit.
Joe’s top tip: A pair of aviator or wayfarer sunglasses can enhance the effortless cool vibes of your biker jacket ensemble.
Check out our blog on how to rev up your biker style.
How to choose the right jacket
Choosing the right men's jacket for different occasions is essential for looking stylish and appropriate. Here are some tips to help you make the right choice:
For formal events or occasions like weddings or business meetings, opt for a tailored blazer or a suit jacket. Choose classic colours like navy, charcoal, or black.
Casual Everyday Wear
For day-to-day activities, a classic denim jacket or a bomber jacket works well. They are comfortable, easy to style, and can be worn with a variety of outfits.
For outdoor activities like hiking or camping, a cosy fleece or waterproof jacket is a good choice. Ensure it's durable and provides adequate protection from the elements.
Joe’s top tip: Opt for several light layers, such as t-shirts and henleys with a zip-up hoodie. This allows you easy access to peel back the layers as you get warmer the longer you hike.
A versatile option for smart-casual occasions is a well-made leather jacket. It can be worn over a shirt and tie for a dressier look or with a casual shirt for a more relaxed vibe.
For more top tips on how to style a leather jacket, read our blog.
How to style a men’s blazer for a smart casual occasion
When it comes to the old ‘smart casual’ dress code, it can be difficult to know what’s overly smart and what’s deemed too relaxed. A blazer is the perfect item of clothing to strike this balance effortlessly.
For date night: Pair your blazer with a funky shirt to create a bold statement (and a talking point!). Opt for a darker shade of denim with your jeans as this gives a more formal appearance.
For a wedding: Go all out with a shirt, blazer and matching waistcoat combination. This will give a cool and cohesive aesthetic while remaining smart and sophisticated. Pare back with smart jeans to give a more relaxed feel to the overall look.
Are you looking to crack the code on dress codes? Check out our blog and find out what smart casual really is.
Not sure what size to choose for your next Joe Browns purchase? Head to our FAQS page.