Women's Boho Dresses
Discover our fabulous range of women’s boho dresses this season. Make a stylish statement by embracing the paisley prints, flowing fabrics, flared sleeves and maxi lengths for a unique boho look. Perfectly layered with knitwear in the winter or with a stylish waistcoat thrown over the top in summer, you can take your boho dresses from season to season with ease.
With countless, colourful carefree styles, you’re sure to stand out from the crowd, all year round, in our collection of boho outfits.
- Iris Boho Dress£60.00
- Lola Floral Jersey Dress£49.00
- Winter Walks Dress£65.00
- Charlotte Boho Dress£65.00
- Starry Night Boho Dress£70.00
- Evie Boho Dress£65.00
- Evie Embroidered Tunic£65.00
- Destiny Devore Tunic£70.00
- Cinnamon Spice Dress£65.00
- Boho Believer Dress£65.00
- Perfectly Paisley Dress£65.00
- Endless Summer Dress£65.00
- Autumn Walks Printed Dress£65.00
- Autumn Vibes Paisley Dress£60.00
- Ibiza Vibes Dress£80.00
How to Wear a Boho Dress in Winter
Embracing boho style in winter is a great way to create a strikingly effortless look. Need a little styling inspo? Check out our top 3 tips on how to wear a boho dress during this winter.
2. Add Warm Accessories: Complement your boho dress with winter accessories like chunky scarves, slouchy beanies, and cosy gloves. These not only add style but also keep you snug on chilly winter days.
3. Embrace Cosy Outerwear: Whether it’s a longline coat or a retro button-up jacket, choosing warm outerwear is a tried and tested way to successfully sport a boho dress in winter.
To help you choose some fabulous boho pieces, check out our Joe Browns blog on 10 ways to incorporate boho style into your wardrobe.
Styling a Boho Dress for a Wedding
Styling a boho wedding guest dress allows for a relaxed yet chic ensemble that perfectly complements the free-spirited atmosphere of the occasion.
Begin by selecting a flowing maxi or midi dress in earthy tones or soft pastels. Embrace natural fabrics like lace, chiffon, or linen for that quintessential boho touch.
How to Style a Casual Boho Dress
It’s no secret that boho dresses make the perfect day attire, thanks to their floaty silhouettes. You can’t beat an effortless, comfortable maxi dress on days when you simply want to throw something on and go!
Whether it’s brunch with the girls or a day of running errands, pair your boho dress with some comfy trainers for an effortless day look. Top off your outfit with your favourite Joe Browns jacket and you’re ready for the day ahead.
For more fabulous ladies’ style tips, head over to our inspiration page.