Your Wardrobe Shaken and Stirred
The way you dress showcases your individuality, whether you shake up your wardrobe with prints or love to stir up your look with the latest trends. Every outfit you choose is a cocktail of different styles, creating a look that’s as unique as you!
Here at Joe Browns, we take a mixology approach to our designs, creating distinctive clothes that speak to your adventurous spirit. Whether your wardrobe is playful like the flavours of a Mojito, laid back like a Sea Breeze, or smooth like the Cuba Libre, it’s all about embracing your own style!
Want to know which cocktail complements your wardrobe? Take our fabulous quiz to discover your perfect pairing!
Discover delicious recipes...
Your chic style complements the classic Mimosa. Invented in Paris in 1925, this sparkling cocktail is effortlessly sophisticated, making it the perfect pairing for your wardrobe. An eclectic mix of vintage-inspired, bold and classic pieces, your outfits permeate a cool, Parisian vibe.
To craft this cocktail, you’ll need:
- Prosecco, champagne or sparkling wine
- Freshly squeezed, smooth orange juice
Put on your most fabulous outfit and mix the best Mimosas!
- Make sure your ingredients are chilled – the best Mimosas are cool and refreshing!
- Pour your fizz into your champagne flute until the glass is half full
- Top with delicious fresh orange juice
Your adventurous style is a perfect match for the distinctive Cuba Libre. Believed to have been created in the colourful city of Havana in 1902, this smooth cocktail carries refreshing hints of citrus. Never one to follow the crowd, this drink goes hand-in-hand with your eye-catching wardrobe.
To create this cocktail, you’ll need:
Dress in your unique attire and make a Cuba Libre!
- An easy, all-in-one recipe, take half a lime and cut into four equal segments
- Squeeze two of the lime segments into a glass, add the remaining segments and fill with ice
- Pour 50ml of your favourite rum, fill with 100ml of cola and stir
Your wardrobe is fun-loving and full of life, just like the classic sun-drenched Mojito. Formulated in the colourful streets of Havana, this cocktail is filled with herbaceous and sweet citrus aromas. Always cool, you shake off the latest trends to create outfits that showcase your playful personality.
To combine this cocktail, you’ll need:
- White rum
- Soda water
- Fresh lime juice
- Mint leaves
- Granulated sugar
Change into your coolest clothes and muddle a Mojito!
- Squeeze the juice from one lime into a jug, along with a small handful of mint leaves (crush to release the flavour) and one teaspoon of granulated sugar
- Top up with soda water and ice
- Muddle together
Your outfits are unapologetically loud and proud, just like the dominating flavours of a Cosmo. Devised in 1975, this cosmopolitan concoction is a perfect choice for the bold, with its fruity and refreshing tang. Your cool urban vibe and vibrant personality are encapsulated by your colourful wardrobe.
To assemble this cocktail, you’ll need:
- Lemon vodka
- Cranberry juice
- Triple sec
- Lime juice
Grab your most vibrant outfit and drink a Cosmopolitan!
- Pour ice, 45ml of lemon vodka, 30ml of cranberry juice, 15ml of triple sec and 10ml of fresh lime juice into a shaker
- Shake for 30 sections until the outside feels cool
- Strain into a cocktail glass
Your metropolitan style is a great match for the effortlessly cool Martini. Created circa 1860, this classic vodka cocktail never fails to pack a punch. The same can be said of your wardrobe, with every piece of clothing carefully chosen, with outfits that are sharp, sophisticated and creative.
To stir up this cocktail, you’ll need:
- Dry vermouth
- To garnish: An olive or lemon peel
Wear your most sophisticated ensemble and make a classic gin Martini!
- Mix 60ml of gin, one tablespoon of dry vermouth and some ice
- Stir or shake – the choice is yours!
- Strain into your martini glass and garnish as desired
You love to take it easy, so enjoy long sips of a zingy Sea Breeze. Formulated in 1920s, this deliciously sour cocktail combines vodka, cranberry and grapefruit, making it an energising treat for the taste buds. Just like the Sea Breeze, your wardrobe features distinctive pieces with a laid back yet uniquely stylish feel.
To blend this cocktail, you’ll need:
- Cranberry juice
- Grapefuit juice
- Optional garnish: A slice of lime
Pull stylish pieces from your wardrobe and mix up a Sea Breeze!
- Take a tall glass and fill halfway with ice
- Pour in 50ml of vodka, 50ml of grapefruit juice and 100ml of cranberry juice
- Stir and garnish with a slice of lime