We don’t think plums get enough recognition, so we’re celebrating National Plum Day today by sharing some inspiration on how to introduce more plums into your home!
Plums are perfect to enjoy on their own, but have you ever considered the uses they could have around the home?…
Darkest Night Tunic £45
If you prefer to eat your fruit as opposed to use them while stitching, this Plum Pizza with Ricotta is a family favourite!
Seriously Snazzy Blazer £100
1) Preheat the oven to 190C/. Unroll your pastry base onto a large baking tray.
2) Heat the apricot preserve in the microwave for 30-40 seconds.
Spread the apricot preserve evenly over the pastry base.
3) Combine the ricotta cheese and icing sugar in a bowl. Once mixed thoroughly, spread the mixture over the pastry, stopping 0.5cm from the edges.
4) Place the plum slices on top of the ricotta mixture, slightly overlapping the rows.
Optional: Sprinkle the chopped peanuts over the top.
5) Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the crust and peanuts turn golden brown. This dish can be served hot or cold.
Winter Flowers Dress £35
Lost the plug to your sink… plums to the rescue! These versatile little fruits are just about the perfect size to slot into the empty space and save the day.
In The Mood Shirt £45
You didn’t think we’d complete this list without a little tipple did you?…
Have a go at a Plum & Basil Gin Fizz. You won’t regret it!
Alternatively, if you prefer to keep plums to the hue of your clothing, we have lots of lovely new additions in our autumn collection.